November 21, 2008

Has it been that long?


My good word, has it been nearly 4 months since my last post, time flies when your poppin and sleepin. Well, let me see here, life is actually pretty good. the brat is eating food that falls on the floor and I enjoy that. The man and woman are finally remebering that i exist again, which is nice, I have a new tire rope, made by MilkBone, heard they have a good reputation in making a good product, so far I like it. But let's not get too cozy in the holiday spirit. The are strapping the sweaters on me again and making me look like an ass, can't wait for this year's christmas card photo, who knows what these psychos have in store. But for now, I have found an ally in Mr dylan, he is not bad. If only I could get my chops on one of his shitty diapers, in due time, in due time He is no Max though, note the book in the picture, 'Where the Wild Things Are", I am a wild beast, so I can relate. I miss you Max, Happy Thanksgiving, friend..Howie Beast

No comments: