May 26, 2009

Make room for baby.....

For me to even begin to apologize for not posting since November would be insulting to you all, but I am sorry. Oh, the curve balls life has thrown my way in the past 6 months have been of epic proportions. Shortly after my last posting, the family deserted me for 5 days and went to Denver for Thanksgiving, only to come back with exciting news. Brace yourself, they are having another brat! Can you believe it, after all I have been through with his royal highness, I need to prepare myself for another one of these? Granted, Dylan has grown on me, with his generous helpings of mac-n-cheese he offers by the handful. But another one? A girl none the less!

So if you wonder why I have not written, let's just say there have been some issues I have been working through. The adult figures in the house have truly gone off the reservation, I mean come on. Do they have any idea how much I am going to turn it up a notch when this next one comes? Oh, the manipulation and sneakiness I will deliver on a daily basis. It is my only option to be noticed, and I refuse to settle down and be a lowly house dog. I am Howie Beast, and you shall hear me roar.

No comments: